“Behold, I am telling you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written: (Isaiah 25:8) ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’
‘Where, O Death, is your victory? Where, O Death, is your sting?’ (Hosea 13:14) The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the Law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-57 NASB)
God’s perfect love overshadows His children. Through death Jesus provided our victory. The salvation question has been answered. Nothing you can do, but believe what God says is true. Then, His love will be perfected in you. Rather than spending time on doubts and fears consider what God’s perfect love will do.
- “I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and You loved them, just as You loved Me.” (John 17:23)
- “In addition to all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.” (Colossians 3:14)
- “but whoever follows His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:” (1 John 2:5)
- “No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God remains in us, and His love is perfected in us.“ (1 John 4:12)
- “By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, we also are in this world.” (There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.” (1 John 4:17-18)